Saturday, February 8, 2014

Train Like An Alpha Male

Train Like An Alpha Male


Capable of transforming your physique like nothing else! I am living proof! "A little over a year ago, I slowly but surely ate myself into the worst shape of my life. I had injured my knee badly while playing basketball, requiring surgery and several months of rehabilitation. During this time I became quite depressed and my lean and lightly muscled build morphed into about 200 lbs of pure lard. One day I looked in the mirror and decided enough was enough. However, I didn’t just want my old body back, but an even better physique. I also wanted to get my strength, endurance and agility back up to par so I could get back to playing sports at a high level.I contacted a trainer I had worked with years before, Eric Broser, to help me get back into top shape. I explained to him exactly what my goals were and he told me I would be the perfect test subject for a new exercise protocol he was working on for a new book that combined his POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK workout system with "Alpha Wave" training, which was developed by his co-authors, Rick Collins and James Villepigue. Everything sounded great to me, so we immediately got started. Eric took about 6 weeks to break me back in slowly, the first three weeks focusing more on total conditioning with some Alpha Wave Basic Training and the next three with a moderately intense version of P/RR/S. Then for the next 10 weeks we used a prototype of the “hybrid” Alpha Wave/PRRS training protocol found in the Alpha Wave Advanced Workouts book, along with a smart diet with plenty of protein.The results speak for themselves! I went from 200 lbs of flab to 175 lbs of “fab” at a body fat of just under 6%! In fact, I looked so good that I decided to enter the 2010 Natural Las Vegas Bodybuilding Championships and won the light heavyweight division! And not only that, but I am now back to all of the activities I love, like surfing, basketball, softball, and flag football—but with more strength, power, and stamina than I have had in many years! I can say that without a doubt, the principles underlying the Alpha Wave Advanced Training infused with P/RR/S are the best all-around workout protocol concepts ever introduced into the fitness industry and are capable of transforming your physique like nothing else! I am living proof! Start NOW!

Alpha Male Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment